Saturday, July 14, 2007

Out of retirement....

Hey, folks! I don't even want to know the date of my last post, it's so embarrassing. So we will move on, no?

I think I will let the new little lady speak for me. I'm sure you will forgive me after she explains the situation.



Vala Speaks! from scifimama and Vimeo.

There. I knew that would do it.

Yes, there is a new addition to the One Blue Tree family. And our dear little Vala Margarethe is quite a talker, even at 2.5 months. Gavin loves his little sister already, although the other day, when his grandma said, "Why don't you talk to the baby? Maybe then she'll stop crying!", Gavin looked at her little sad face and said, very firmly,

"STOP CRYING."

Ah well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help!! I'm drowning in cuteness!!

What an absolute little doll, and I'm not one bit biased on that score. I'm going to play this over and over and over again, every time I start to miss my little Vala girl!!

Love Gra-waaah (Grandma)

Chris & Xan said...

you have to admit, that boy is very clever.

this little lady is so amazing! she just can't wait to use her body, and it looks like she will have huge beautiful eyes like her brother. and her mommy, for that matter!

i can't wait for her to start rolling her tongue since she looks like she is on her way!

and i miss her too. but i miss all you guys!

Anonymous said...

i like her already! she has a lot to say!!! can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

what a talker. she really connects with her audience, a real scenery chewer.
And G is a blast.
Hugs, Sherry

shirleyknits said...

Oh, how sweet! She is just darling!